We have new SUMMER CAMPUS activities ready
- REINFORCEMENT: SCHOOL TASKS
- HORSE RIDING
- ECOHUERTO FARM
- NATURAL CRAFTS MANUALS
- PERFORMING ARTS
- DANCES AND MOVEMENT
- COSTUME DESIGNS
- YOGA MINDFULNESS
- DELCROZE WELLNESS SUZUKI MUSIC
Performed by Specialist Senior Graduates with pedagogical and bilingual approach with native teachers.
Entrance: 9’00 h.
Extra entrance: 8’00h.
Departure noon: 13’00h.
Dinning room: De 13’00h. a 15’00h.
Late entry: 15’00h.
Activities-game: de 14’00h a 15’00h
Pick up departure: 17’00h.
Extra pick up departure: 18’00h.
BUS: Time and place will be told next week by phone.
ACTIVITIES: Attached guidance schedule that may vary when new final groups are formed.
For incorporation, students must be provided, in an identified way (first and last name), with the supplements detailed with extreme hygiene due to the coronavirus:
- Mask, gloves and personal grooming bag with hydro- alcoholic gel.
- School Summer Uniform: Navy shorts (6o) and T-shirts (8o) that will be available in the center.
- Cap, identification bracelet, backpack provided at school at the entrance on the first day of the course.
- Vacation Tasks and Personal Work Tools (full case) At secondary levels also textbooks.
- Swimming: Swimsuit (from home), towel, flip flops, hat and Swimming Goggles. Sunscreen, (Optional)
- Floats or other pool elements or games shall not be permitted.
- Farm and Riding Center: Long trousers or blue mesh and closed shoes (optional own helmet).
- Sports: It will be reported individually what is necessary for the practice of each weekly sport (in the case of being individual as a racket).
- Small personal bottle of mineral water and small lunch or snack. The snack will be given at school.
For students of the Summer/Farm School Course who attend for the first time:
- 2 photographs card.
- Medical Certificate or Photo copy of passport
If the student has any allergies (in prevention of insect bites) or a certain diet or prescription regimen, they must specify it in writing on the registration form, indicating appropriate treatment. Protective sun cream in the morning.
SAFETY MEASURES AND HYGIENIC CONTROL – SANITARY IN SUMMER 2020 EDUCATIONAL LEISURE ACTIVITIES –COVID-19A PROTOCOL OF ENTRY AND EXIT OF MINORS
We will use different doors (each group classroom and students
collected/delivered by the tutor) to avoid crowds and we will set turns by age. L@s participants will come in and out one at a time when their relatives arrive to pick them up or bring them in first thing in the morning. Students will enter and leave after cleaning and disinfection of hands and shoes with hydro-alcoholic solution, oxygenated and / or hypochlorite, leaving record in record. No student may attend the activities without these and in accordance with the requirements:
- Take care of the distance between participants and between Teachers.
- Mandatory use of mask by both Students and Teachers.
- Temperature socket with infrared thermometers at the entrance.
- Placement of carpets impregnated with bleach to step on with the soles before entering the center.
- Hand washing at the end of each activity.
- Availability of disinfectant gels in each classroom and services.
- Daily disinfection of the material.
- Cleaning and disinfection of classrooms and common spaces at the end of the day.
Use of spaces
- CLASSROOM: Each group of up to 15 children will have their own classroom enabled so that they can maintain the safe distance and with direct access to the outside.
- WC: use per shift individually.
- MOVEMENT OF GROUPS IN THE SCHOOL CENTER: the activity coordinator will be in charge of notifying the Teacher of each group so that they can leave or enter and not meet other groups in aisle and / or common areas where it is not possible to maintain safety distances.
- COURTYARD: Our program of activities has been modified giving priority to small group patio activities with the aim of facilitating the maintenance of the safety distance. Each group will be assigned a space in the courtyard and on a farm, where they will have lunch and perform most of the outdoor activities without mixing with the rest of the groups.
- DINING ROOM: Dining shifts would be carried out, always depending on the health authorities.
We apologize if it is delayed the first few days for the successful influx.
The entrance of vehicles will be through the main door and the exit through the parking lot of the sports center in which to park. Do not park at the front door. At noon, entry and exit will be through the front door. Please circulate slowly and with caution.
Before the start of the course, receipts will be available for the payment of the total in Secretariat or by making transfer to the bank account (ES52 0075 1552 9306 0003 5079) to formalize reservation or registration (concept: student name and campus summer 2020), delivering the proof in secretary or via whatsapp or email. Confirmation of receipt of the circular via whatsapp is required.